RSS

Recent Posts

I'm so excited that my dream is coming true!

Categories

Welcome!!!
powered by

My Blog

I'm so excited that my dream is coming true!

After owning and breeding dogs for almost 10 years I've always had problems finding a groomer that had all the qualities I wanted. Having my babies groomed right was definately important to me. I've seen so many things that were not done right at grooming shops in the triad that I was shocked! Only if you knew what happens when you are not there you would be on the floor. I knew then it was time for a change and I was going to offer that unique experience. So here we go!

15 Comments to I'm so excited that my dream is coming true!:

Comments RSS
Tabitha on Sunday, July 24, 2011 9:03 PM
I'm excited to have found a groomer like you. I'll be back.

Meredith on Tuesday, August 02, 2011 9:58 PM
Thank You Tabitha. It was a pleasure to meet you and Sadie. I hope to see you again!

Percilla Williams on Sunday, August 28, 2011 6:55 PM
My entire family was "wowwed" when they saw our miniature poodle-Teddy. He looked amazing!! I saw your ad on craigs list today and got an appointment the same day. It took less than 2 hrs- we are used to picking him up a whole shift later(6-8 hrs). He got his hair done in less time than me (lol). Your family was also very welcoming to new comers. Can't wait to see your new salon. Will definitely come back soon. thanks Percilla

Meredith Page on Thursday, September 08, 2011 10:14 AM
We thank you for your business and we would love to see you again.

Jacquelyn Levine on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:41 AM
All I can say is "WOW"!!! My toy poodle Odie looked so good I did not recognize him when ran past me. I am so pleased with the service, it was great and very professional. We will definitely be back...Thanks so much!

Meredith Page on Thursday, September 08, 2011 10:17 AM
Thank you for trying us out. We would to have you as a regular client. Please tell your friends

Joe Woodill on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 10:35 AM
after moving from Philadelphia a few months back, it was time for my MikeE, to be groomed. A neighbor told me about Diva & Don's, it wasn't even 2 hours before MikeE was beautified! He looked like a new poodle !!! Meredith really knows her stuff....it's been a few weeks and he still looks fab, we'll be seeing you soon Meredith...Thanks a million, see you soon.

Connie Stevens on Thursday, November 03, 2011 9:31 AM
I had recently got married back in June and moved from Pilot Mtn to High Point area. I had taken Roxie-my shih tzu to two groomers, and when i tried to call and get a 2nd appt set up, always an excuse as to why they couldn't do it. I saw Meridith on Craigslist and decided to give her a try, like all she had to say, was a very nice lady to talk with and definately knew what she was talking about. Roxie is very skitish of people an obviously has had a bad experience in past with a groomer, but meridith takes her time with her and told me she was perfect for her, and all because she took the time to let Roxie get comfortable with her on her time, and that makes a huge difference. Roxie looks great bothe times we have taken her and we plan on having roxie see Meridith as long as we are in high point area. Thanks Meridith, you are great!!

John on Thursday, December 08, 2011 7:32 PM
Well, can I just say, I am very impressed. Not only with the quaility and care of the work provided but also by the professional manner in which Meridith conducts her business. I took all 3 of my babies in this week and they look outstanding!!! I have paid more and recieved less. Thanks Meridith for the job well done. John L.

Chip Peraldo on Friday, July 20, 2012 2:14 PM
Meredith, that you truly love what you do is evident by the quality of your work. April, Bree and Duncan (Shelties) look like they are ready for the Westminster Kennel Club ring!! Thank you for taking such good care of them. For those of you reading this, I cannot recommend Meredith enough. P.S., don't shop, please adopt.

Terri on Thursday, November 22, 2012 12:19 PM
Lexie and Kotah cannot stop telling every friend in the neighborhood how much they love Ms. Meredith. Their mommies can't thank you enough for what you do to make the girls look beautiful every time we visit.

Felicia Ayuso on Thursday, May 02, 2013 1:20 PM
I took my son in Gizmo he came back a happy beautiful 3 month old baby and i fell in love all over again thanks divas and don. They are local clean And very affordable all smiles thanx again

Margaret on Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:16 PM
Picked up our sweet Bella Mae and she was beautiful! She will be going back on a regular basis now that we found a great groomer who also gave us tips on Bella's diet. Thanks so much!:)

Margaret on Friday, June 14, 2013 2:03 PM
Oakley look so cute and adorable. You did a fantastic job this time and every time you have groomed him. Thanks a million!!

anthony chaney on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 10:06 PM
We have had Meridith groom our Shih-tzu male (Sonny) for about two years now after having problems with Petsmart!!! She did an excellent job educating us about the breed and a even better job grooming him!!! We acquired a female Shih-tzu puppy (Cher) about a year ago & now we entrust Meredith with her welfare & grooming needs also!!! We have never had any complaints with her services and recommend her whenever we can!!!